Monday, January 5, 2015

Day in the Life of ... Isaiah's 6th Birthday

I got up and I opened some presents from my family. Then I had to go to school. I got given a party hat at school to wear. 

I invited friends from school to my birthday party in the afternoon. But Daddy picked up some of my friends with me from school earlier so they came to play.

When my party started, we drew stuff that are for space, like rockets, planets and the moon. We stuck them on a black piece of paper and stuck stars on to make a space picture.

We played games - finding the planets, obstacle course, pass the parcel, space freeze, space dancing. We had lots of fun. The girl who won pass the parcel tried to give me the prize (which is a Jordanian thing to do - give the birthday person the prizes!!) but I told her to keep it.

I got lots of presents, like spy binoculars, lego and cars. My friends tried to help me open the birthday presents (which again is a Jordanian thing!) but I didn't want them to.

We had party food and a space rocket cake that Mummy made. It was yummy.

We all had a good time.






No comments: